Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm climbing ! ! ! ! !

No sooner did I finish writing yesterday when I got a phone call from the doctors office to tell me my INR was at 4.4.

STOP THE PRESSES ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I am to now skip two days and then start at one 5mg tablet every day.
You know with one of these, a half of that one, and two of those over there, its a wonder I don't rattle when I walk.

As it is, I not only have an am/pm drug case but now I have one for the afternoon time. That's the one I take the warfarin at and when I was on the loading dose. Those drugs are all little more important to keep track of, because there are not any warning signs when you have an incident with your blood count or clotting factor.

INR to date.

Jan. 6/12            1.6
Jan. 13/12          2.3
Jan. 20/12          1.7
Jan. 27/12          1.2
Feb. 3/12            1.7
Feb. 10/12          3.1
Feb.  14/12         4.4

Average should between two and 3.

My average over the past 2 months is: 2.3

No comments: