Thursday 5 June 2008

Do As I Say Not As I Do????

So the hubby is going off to work the other morning and saw something interesting. He sees this nice white muscle car coming up behind him. Pulls up next to him and then passes him. Sitting behind the wheel of an unmarked police car is a uniformed officer using two hands to eat with and steering with his knees. The hubby and I are wondering what would have happened if the situation had been reversed. I know they are busy but geez, pull over for a couple of minutes.

Also, what is with the new speed limit of 50 km out on York Blvd.? I don't particularly like it but it IS the limit so I do it. And promptly, and always, run the risk of being rear-ended, or tail-gated or passed on the inside (close to the new bike lane) or being flipped the bird. I wish I could be in an undercover car sometimes. (not eating.)

Oh, and one last little gripe. Did you know that if you don't watch where your dog takes a dump it excuses you from cleaning up after him or her?

No comments: