Monday 26 May 2008

Chick Flick NOT

Well, ha ha it wasn't a chick flick after all. Turns out to be about this giant roboty type guy. Pretty good movie actually. Lots of action and explosions and stuff. Bad guys, evil guys, and does Gwyneth Paltrow ever have a nice pair of legs!!

I really liked Robert Downey's character. Nice little bit of everything. Oh, there are some scenes where he looks a lot like a younger Al Pacino.

One thing I will say I am not sure it was the kind of movie that I would have brought my young, say 7 to 10 year old children, to. As did the couple in front of us. There were a few things in the dialogue and action that, to me, were too much for them. One scene of someone definitely having a bedroom adventure. Although I guess it could lead to those questions that you have to deal with anyway. "What was the man doing to that lady, Mummy?"

Oh well, maybe I don't understand PG-13.

BUT, if you like the movie make sure to sit through all the credits at the end. Ignore the cleaning crew trying to get you to leave and the ENDLESS credits, I mean how many drivers do you really need?

After all that there is a little teaser for you.

Enough said, if you like action comic book movies you'll like this movie.
ps, better than the last Batman movie by a MILE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ummmmm ok.....

Can't seem ot find a movie called "Chick Fick - Not"