Saturday 22 March 2014

This time it was over a month ! ! ! ! !

SO, what's been happening.

My INR (International Normalized Ratio) has been sort of stable. Hovering between 2.0 and 2.5.

They think I can go longer between blood tests now. That's fine with me. I don't mind needles but they have very limited hours in which they draw blood and sometimes I just can't get there in time. SO, okay, we'll try the 'every-three-week' thing
and see how it goes.

* * * * *

We have construction going on in front of our house. They are putting in new sewage and water pipes. Most of the soil around here is clay so consequently we get a LOT of dust. They have these big holes dug in the road. You never know from one day to the next which side of the road you'll be on.

This impressive looking machine is what they have go along the road above the concrete and it peels up the tar. Just ahead of where my car is, will be a dump truck. He stays just ahead and as the chewing machine works the old road way is peel, chewed and spit into the truck.

No comments: