Sunday 13 February 2011

Things that can break your heart

I wouldn't normally let anyone know this because I have this tough image of myself. But right now I feel like my heart is breaking. There is a member of my hubby's band that is leaving because he can't get his heart into the practicing anymore.

I often joked that if I didn't love my husband so much and this guy wasn't married I'd have been after him. I am sitting here right now, tears trickling down my face, wishing I had never met him. He was such a joy to watch on stage. He was probably half the show just by his enthusiasm and stage presence.

I always watch my husband play when I am there but this man drew my eye because he was having so much fun. He would get so into his music and he loved to have musical duels with my hubby. He will be sorely missed by the whole band and probably mostly by me.

There isn't enough room to put the crying face on here that I need.



:'(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened."
-Dr. Seuss