Thursday 18 May 2006

Conspiracy Theory

So I now have this blog thing and even though I am pretty computer literate I am still figuring out how it works. I have been writing things that are on my mind at the moment and entering them on my Blog.

Except I noticed that one or two of my previous postings are no longer there. So…… Ticked off. MAJOR!!!!!!

I’m ready to call the blog police, because how dare they censure what I write. I mean this is a free country and I know the internet is worldwide but hey!!!???

I didn’t get around to it, because I was thinking I’d better be sure. Maybe I didn’t really write that stuff about drivers and what pinheads they can be. Maybe it’s more than the internet/blog police. Maybe it’s the whole government. I mean they get lots of money from drivers and stuff, what with taxes on everything and license plates and the revenue from tickets.

Still didn’t write to anyone, because I got busy with other more important things, like my kitchen sink breaking.

Then yesterday as I am writing about said kitchen sink, I post it and one of my previous posts goes missing. WTF!!??

They’re really watching me now. Look over my shoulder. No one there. Backstep my page to see how this could have happened and realize that it wasn’t the government or Big Brother or even the owner of my Blog page.

No, it was even worse. It was me. Yes, I did it. Turns out that I bookmarked the right page and the wrong page and have been using the wrong one by mistake. I now have that little problem fixed so from now on all my little pearls of wisdom and insight should show up.

Unless, as any true Coast to Coast radio show listener will know, they really are out there watching. I have just been tricked into believing it was my mistake.

An aside to this stuff. I am so glad the Hippies won the Amazing Race. They were, for the most part, the nicest young people they have had on there in a long time.

No comments: