Wednesday 7 March 2012

Cardiologist and Blood results

I went to the doctor this morning. He is very pleased with how I'm doing. He says this medication could hold off and further degeneration in the signals for ten years. Operative word being 'could'. As it stands now I don't have to go back for a year unless I have a set back or I notice something going on. I do, however, have to get a chest x-ray and breathing tests every six months and thyroid and liver function tests once a year through the family doctor. If there are any changes with the chest x-ray or breathing tests the cardiologist is told right away.

I'm just waiting to hear what my INR is. I got the blood done yesterday so they should have the results. But, we'll see. Its just after 6:00 pm so I'll wait another half hour then take my warfarin.

I'm expecting it to stay in the same range as last week.

That's it for today. Oh, other than that lots of my older customers have commented on how much healthier I look.  They are amazing with how concerned they are. Gotta love 'em! ! ! ! !

No comments: