Wednesday 25 March 2009

Wow, my scarves are getting around


One of my fancy scarves made it out on a date!!! I am hoping to start selling these. They are quite fancy and come in several colours and can be made to order (within reason). I'll have better pictures once Miss Emme Rogers sends some to me.

I am asking $75.00 to start and they are on average three to four feet long and quite fluffy and glamorous. Think feather boa. You pay shipping costs. If I have the colour in stock they leave here on Monday's, other wise there is a two week turnaround time. Fell free to write and ask me questions.

The picture at left shows some of them before they were all sold. Sorry the picture isn't more detailed. I didn't think to make a close up of each scarf, but I will when some more are done.

Maybe you can be the second person in VanCity to own one of these gorgeous scarves???!!!!

No comments: